Our Day Together
Your family's wellness and whole person care is our priority. We partner with you on the front-line to provide a stimulating and fun day for your Loved-One. Our goal is to keep your Loved-One performing daily activities independently for as long as possible, while engaging at the highest social level possible. We also connect you with onsite Education/Strategy Classes, Community Partners and Specialists in order to assist you with early diagnosis issues and long-term care planning.
Daily Program Structure
Our daily activities are tailored to meet weekly & seasonal themes and to promote overall wellness & health within a safe, secure environment.
A typical week at the ADP includes the following:
- Social Engagement with friends
- Mental stimulation during the day
- Daily news and current events
- Daily in-chair exercise program
- Themed Art & Craft projects, watercolor painting
- Games, puzzles and mind teasers
- Pet therapy
- Musical sing-a-longs, entertainers & bands
- Supervised strolls on campus
- Meals and snacks served family-style
Families are responsible for getting participants to and from our facility daily. Our staff is able to assist with developing a transportation plan for your family. Orange County Transit Authority (OCTA) ACCESS Bus Service offers programs that many of our participants utilize. In addition, many participants use local taxi services that are very familiar with our facility. We assist in transfers at our facility to ensure safety for your family members.